We can provide multiple levels of IT maintenance for servers workstations or entire networks.
Some of the services that can be included in a service level agreement are
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- Weekly server maintenance including:
- Backup logs checked and cleared
- Trial Restore performed to verify backup integrity
- System event logs checked and cleared
- Events reported in logs investigated and solved
- Temporary files removed
- Disk space checked and defragmented when necessary
- System resources monitored including CPU usage, Memory usage, Network usage etc.
- Server scanned for viruses, logs checked and cleared
- Update virus definitions on workstations
- Windows updates reviewed and installed
- Issues regarding speed of client/server connections addressed.
- All events are recorded in a fortnightly report